L’école de français is a private institution and as we are in our offices, we are allowed to reopen for our adult courses, French as a foreign language courses but also for children (French as a mother tongue and French as a second language).
We will respect the RIVM protocol to guarantee the safety of our learners and teachers.
– Stay at home if you have any symptoms.
– Keep 1.5m distance – check stickers on the floor (Between 4 and 5 students per classroom)
– Put on your mask when you move around the building, you can remove your mask when you are seated.
– Disinfectant gel is available at the entrance of the building and in the classrooms.
– We disinfect the rooms between classes and open the windows between classes.
– Parents are not allowed in the building, the teachers will welcome the children downstairs and bring them back down at the end of the class. (Please be on time)
– Curfew is in place until 9 pm, we will close L’école de français at 8 pm.
RIVM: “The provision of training and educational activities in confined places is allowed subject to the basic measures such as the 1.5 metres.”
“Het aanbieden van trainingen en educatieve activiteiten in besloten plaatsen is wel toegestaan met inachtneming van de basismaatregelen zoals de 1,5 meter.”