B1.1 Intensive French |July| on site [18/7-21/7]
Monday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Tuesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Wednesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Thursday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Our learning objectives – ? Edito B1
* Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
* Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
* Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
* Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and brieﬂy give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
* Vocabulary for everyday life and current events within the course topic.
* Class: between 2 and 6 students.
* Price includes textbooks and materials.
* Each course has an assigned webpage that gives you lifetime access to a summary of the lesson, all resources and homework.
* Classes are taught in French by native speakers.
* 10% discount on the next group course (valid until 31/12/2022).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes