Intensive French course B1.1 |July| on site [11/7-14/7]
Monday 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10:30a.m.- 12:30 p.m – 1:00 p.m. – 3:30p.m.
Wednesday 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Our learning goals for our course unit B1 ? EDITO B1
* Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
* Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
* Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
* Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and brieﬂy give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
* Vocabulary for everyday life and current events within the course topic.
*Between 2 and 6 students
*Price includes textbooks and materials
*Each course has an assigned webpage that gives you lifetime access to a summary of the lesson, all resources and homework.
*Classes are taught in French by native speakers
*10% discount on the next group course (valid until 31/12/2022)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes