A1.2 Intensive French | On site, September 5-8
Monday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Tuesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Wednesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Thursday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Our learning objectives
* You can talk about something that happened previously (past tense), and plans and wishes (future).
* You can use adjectives to describe things.
* Vocabulary: lifestyle, housing, education and work.
* You learn to express dates and years.
📖 L’atelier A1
* Class: between 2 and 6 students.
* Price includes textbooks and materials.
* Each course has an assigned webpage that gives you lifetime access to a summary of the lesson, all resources and homework.
* Classes are taught in French by native speakers.
* 10% discount on the next group course (valid until 31/12/2022).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes