A1.1 Intensive French | On site, July 18-21
Monday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Tuesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Wednesday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Thursday 10.30-12.30 / 13.00-15.30
Our learning objectives
* You can formulate simple sentences and questions.
* You can exchange basic information about yourself and others and ask you way and give basic directions.
* Vocabulary: everyday activities and daily routines.
* You learn to talk about the time and numbers (prices, telephone numbers and time of day).
📖 L’atelier A1
* Class: between 2 and 6 students.
* Price includes textbooks and materials.
* Each course has an assigned webpage that gives you lifetime access to a summary of the lesson, all resources and homework.
* Classes are taught in French by native speakers.
* 10% discount on the next group course (valid until 31/12/2022).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes