B1.1 General |ON SITE Monday & Wednesday – 6-7.30p.m. – 18/7-22/8
Our learning objectives
* You can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
* You can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
* You can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
* You can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and brieﬂy give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
* Vocabulary for everyday life and current events within the course topic.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes