B1.1 Friday 10:00-12:00 on-site [9/9-2/12]
Our learning goals for our course unit B1 ? ATELIER B1
* Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
* Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
* Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
* Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and brieﬂy give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
* Vocabulary for everyday life and current events within the course topic.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language French
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes