Jobs opportunities at L’école de français
Freelance French Teacher
- Teaching kids classes, teenagers’ classes and workshops, general French and conversation adults’ classes.
- Use of the material chosen and provided by L’école de français as well as your own teaching material.
- You are required to follow CEFRL framework and classes repartition.
- Must be available to work on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- A French as a Foreign Language diploma (Master FLE and/or DAEFLE) or significant experience in a French as a foreign language institution with references.
- A successful experience in French teaching, especially to Kids
- An advanced knowledge of interactive teaching methods / ICT
- Good knowledge of the CEFRL framework
Please send a resume, and a cover letter in French to Claire Schepers and Céline Dandoy : firstname.lastname@example.org
We only hire teachers registered at the Chamber of commerce as freelancers.